Who are we?
Where are we?
The origins and traditions of Bluegrass music hails from the hills of Appalachia. Family & friends gathered wherever they could and laughed, sang & danced to songs of God, love, myths, moonshine & hard times. Grasstime® is on a mission to keep this music and its heritage alive.
Back in the day it was the music of the working class. When times were tough, it got them through the day. We hope you'll join us on this ride. At the end of the day, we hope we made your journey a little better.
The members of Grasstime® are 5 kindred spirits that found each other in this crazy, crazy world. They are known for rich harmonies and traditional, hard-driving bluegrass that delights audiences young and old wherever they go. Each performance is filled with high energy, traditional bluegrass music fun.
In 2015 Dark Horse recording in Nashville, TN partnered with Full Moon Picking Party to award a $15,000 recording package. 50 bands competed for the fan voted grand prize. The fans spoke and Grasstime won the Stable Sessions recording contest!
Throughout 2016 Grasstime® was in the studio laying down some mighty fine tasty tunes. Our debut CD release date was June 2017!
Jeremy Holt (mandolin, guitar, dobro & vocals)
Steve Hall (guitar & vocals)
Robbie Morris (5 string banjo, guitar & vocals)
High, tight and soulful vocals with sweet multi-part harmonies plus colorful & hard driving bluegrass music.
Its always a good day for Grasstime®! In our short time together we have accomplished a lot!
The Fans listened, decided & voted:
- 215 Performance dates in 4 years!
- Popularity contest Winners announced 12,31 2015 for Darkhorse Studio Stable Sessions Recording Package. Debut CD released May 2017!
- 3 years performing at the prestigious Uncle Dave Macon Days Festival.
- Sold out 1st pressing of debut CD!
- Established and active social media presence
- Our talented and energetic group is always looking for entertaining folks @ festivals & performance halls.